Friday, May 17, 2013

Shake it like you mean it!

I have a new toy. Looks like this. And yes, unfortunately, I am already at that stage of my life when my toys are kitchen appliances. Sad sigh.


I have loads of recipes for shakes, smoothies and frappes. They range from superhealthy:


after workout:



to the most decadent drinks like: (shout-out to amazing Irey from Eat drink paleo and her recipes!)
Raspberry Mojito Frappe:


1 1/2 cup of frozen raspberries, 6-7 mint leaves, 1 tsp coconut or maple syrup, 1/2 cup orange juice.

Apple Cinnamon Pie:


1 cup Granny Smith apples, 1 tbsp honey, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp vanilla essence, 1/4 cup cashews, 1 cup coconut milk

My First Shake:


1 banana, 200 ml coconut milk, 200 ml milk 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 espresso coffee, 1 tsp salted caramel

Any other ideas for amazing drinks to make in blender out there?


No comments:

Post a Comment